Inspired by the wonderful traditions around the world that involve some way of counting down to Christmas, Book Squirrel is going to be featuring a terrific book each day from December 1-25.
Because he wants this to be as fulfilling for others as it is for him, he’s going to follow these simple rules that he has made for himself:
- Buy each book. Authors need to buy Christmas gifts and food, too.
- Give preference to Indie authors.
- Promote each day’s chosen book using the hashtags #BooksForChristmas and #BooksWorthReading
- Books do not have to be Christmas or winter themed. He will choose whatever interests him.
- Each book will be reviewed and promoted by Book Squirrel in coming months.
If you want to see which books are chosen, make sure you’re following this blog and/or Book Squirrel’s Facebook page.
If you’d like to join Book Squirrel and do the same, leave a comment here or on one of his posts on Facebook about this bookish Advent countdown to let him know. He won’t expect you to read the same books as he does, but he would be delighted if you would follow most of the same rules!